Established three months of the new company shares hna trust plan to build speed


Hna Aviation Group, as the first-level company of THE main business of HNA Airlines, recently quietly completed a shareholding change, in addition to 95 percent of liaoning Fangda Group, which has been formally in charge, the other 5 percent of the equity will be held by a new company less than three months after its establishment.The new company is called Hainan Hna No. 2 Credit Management Service Co.Hna No. 2 credit management is as hna Group and other 321 companies in the bankruptcy reorganization plan, an important carrier of subsequent debt – part of the trust plan.This also means that the construction of HNA Group trust plan began to accelerate.Source: Flush Finance Research Center

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.